Cat5E Ethernet Cable 350MHz, 24AWG, UTP, 4 Pairs, Solid Bare Copper, 1,000ft. Pull Box, Plenum rated.
CAT5E Plenum Rated (CMP) Made in USA
With its low smoke Plenum rated jacket, this cable is the choice for installing thru air plenums and ducts. Made of solid copper conductors to meet and exceed TIA/EIA cabling standards.
- High-Bandwidth, High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Tested to 350MHz for excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk characteristics
- FR-PVC Jacket, Plenum (CMP) Rated
- Category-5E Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 24AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Exceeds TIA/EIA 568C.2, CSA and ISO/IEC 11801 specifications
- ETL Listed, RoHS Compliant, TAA Compliant, Made In USA
- Supplied in 1,000ft ,Easy Pull Box